Do something nice for mum.
Wouldn’t it be nice if mum was able to put her feet up and relax with a Feeney’s G & Tea.
It is super simple to make and also delicious. Mum will thank you.
What do you need to make this fabulous drink?
- 40ml Feeney’s Irish Cream
- 10ml Bloom Gin
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters
- 5ml Caramel Syrup
- 35ml Camomile Tea
- Ice for the drink
- Cocktail Shaker, measurements for ingredients, cocktail strainer.
- Martini glass
- Garnishes: I chose a strawberry and some nutmeg to sprinkle on top. It also would be yummy with shaved dark chocolate and strawberry too!
- Add all ingredients into the cocktail shaker. Make sure that you add the ice.
- Shake hard for 10 seconds.
- After you have mixed all the ingredients in the cocktail shaker pour into a martini glass with your cocktail strainer.
- Garnish and enjoy!
I thought the drink was a nice twist on a classic and one that I will love to have again. It was very tasty and just what I needed to help me relax and forget about my busy day.
A HUGE thank you to Feeney’s for sending me this amazing gift box. It was great to test out Feeney’s G & Tea. This new take on the G & T is a great addition to my favourite drinks.
Give this fabulous drink a go. You will love it, your mum will love it!
Sign up for my newsletter
Do you wish to stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One? Don’t miss a thing by signing up to my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.
This post has affiliate links
Originally published May 8 2017