Easter is nearly here and what better way to celebrate than with a fun game with the kids, and some fun Easter Cupcake Toppers.
THIS IS GREAT FOR EASTER AND ALSO BIRTHDAY PARTIES.
Great fun for kids and adults too.
How to Play:
- Download the PDF file and print it out. See form below, once you subscribe your PDF printable will be sent instantly!
- Stick the rabbit onto a board so that it remains in one place.
- Cut out multiple tails for each child that is playing the game (If you have one each for all players the tail can stay on the board and you can see who gets the closest to putting it on the actual bunnies tail)
- Blindfold the person who is about to play.
- Spin the person around so that they cannot know where the tail actually is.
- Now the player needs to put the tail where they think it should go on the bunny rabbit.
- Each player does the same as above until all has had a go. Once all done the closest to getting the tail on the rabbits actual tail wins.
- The winner can win a lucky dip, lollies or a major prize. It is up to you.
This is perfect to celebrate Easter or for a Birthday Party game.
Enjoy and I hope that you get the tail on the Easter Bunny or Bunny Rabbit.
CELEBRATE EASTER WITH THESE CUTE AND FUN CUPCAKE TOPPERS.
These cupcake toppers are easy to use:
- Download PDF file, see the below form to subscribe and get the free printable.
- Print on a thicker card. Not too thick but thicker than normal printer paper.
- Cut out the cupcake toppers.
- Add a toothpick with sticky tape to the back of each cupcake topper.
- Once each cupcake topper has a toothpick put in decorated cupcakes.
- Serve and enjoy your party.
I hope you enjoy these cute decorations for your Easter celebrations.
What do you think?