This is great for Easter and also Birthday Parties.
Great fun for kids and adults too.
How to Play:
- Download the PDF file and print it out.
- Stick the rabbit onto a board so that it remains in one place.
- Cut out multiple tails for each child that is playing the game (If you have one each for all players the tail can stay on the board and you can see who gets the closest to putting it on the actual bunnies tail)
- Blindfold the person who is about to play.
- Spin the person around so that they cannot know where the tail actually is.
- Now the player needs to put the tail where they think it should go on the bunny rabbit.
- Each player does the same as above until all has had a go. Once all done the closest to getting the tail on the rabbits actual tail wins.
- The winner can win a lucky dip, lollies or a major prize. It is up to you.
This is perfect to celebrate Easter or for a Birthday Party game.
Enjoy and I hope that you get the tail on the Easter Bunny or Bunny Rabbit.