New year, new plans? Well that is normally the way it works. I do have things that I have been wanting to do and I think 2014 is the year for it. Here is a list of some things, goals and plans that I want to get done:
- Finally decide on a new design for the blog and get it redesigned. I have had several ones that I do like but then saw other people using them. I want to make the blog feel unique and different. So back to researching and finding the one. Once it is organised a new look and new feel for 2014 will be a good thing to embrace the new year.
- Do more sewing, skirts, tea towels and other things. I have another site that I want to devote to this but of course need to organise more time or find it to do more.
- Write my book. Every talk that I have been to in the past year said to write a book. I never thought I would have much to say or that people would be interested in my stories or tales. I had a belief that if you don’t solve someones problem why bother writing a book. A person would not purchase it as what is in it for them. When on a talk online I had a brain wave. I then discovered I do have something that I can share and it is not about solving everyone’s issues it is about explaining what works for you and creating a community. You are not alone I am going through the same things as you. Making you feel content in you. Well that is the plan!
- Tone up and get fitter. Yes many people have that plan and of course 2014 will be better to do this. With kids at school 5 days a week it will give me more time to do more and of course exercise
- Make the blog bigger and better. Work with more brands, more giveaways and other magical things I hope for 2014.
- Build my other blog that I wish to launch, stay tuned.
- Have the house more organised to allow more time on other things
- Work on saving for the house plans & the build, then get a DA in 2014 or at least work towards it. Bring on the new house!
- Go to the Digital Parents Conference in March 2014. This year it is on a cruise ship. I’m so excited to have the time to be by myself and of course network with other like minded bloggers. This time I will make sure to pack my business cards and they will get handed out! Cannot wait to be on that cruise ship!
- Looking forward to meeting my sisters baby. Yes she is pregnant with her first child! How exciting. Cannot wait to see what she is going to look like and what they will call her. I know it is a girl so half the surprise done already. Also love buying and getting things for a baby so cannot wait to go shopping for that.
What are your plans for 2014? I know there is a lot on my to do list but I hope to get some of it done. Why not reach for the stars right?