Would you like to make a really simple and easy dinner?
A dinner that is also healthy as well?
How about super yummy too?
- A pack of fresh salad leaves – I purchased a fresh mixed leaf pack from Woolies. In the salad mix was also to the carrot.
- 500 grams of Chicken
- Soy Sauce
- Chilli Flakes
- Birch and Waite Thai, Lime and Coriander Dressing.
- Cook the vegetables first. I cut up the mushrooms, beans, broccoli, capsicum and added them to a fry pan. In the fry pan I put some olive oil.
- The vegetables cooked for about 10 – 15 mins in a very hot fry pan. This allowed them to get some colour and to be cooked through without being to overdone.
- I added some soy sauce to the mixture to create some flavour for the veggies.
- I sprinkled in a little bit of chilli flakes to have a little spice and taste.
- Once the veggies were done I removed them from the pan. They stayed in a bowl to then allow me to cook the chicken.
- I added some more olive oil to make sure that the chicken did not stick. The pan still had the flavours of the soy sauce and the chilli flakes. This made the chicken get a nice brown coating on the outside.
- Once the chicken was cooked I added the veggies back to the pan.
- I got a bowl to add the salad leaves to. I poured in the Birch and Waite Thai, Lime and Coriander Dressing all over the leaves. I did not add the whole bottle but just enough to coat the leaves and give the taste of the dressing throughout the salad.
- Now add the chicken and veggies to the bowl with the salad leaves and mix around.
- Serve and enjoy this tasty, yummy and healthy salad.
I hope you enjoy this meal as much as we did. Hubby and I managed to finish the whole bowl of salad between us.
If you don’t eat meat you can add more vegetables, tofu or other items to make it a veterinarian option. You can also play around with ingredients and maybe use fish or beef with your next salad creation.
Sign up to my newsletter
Do you wish to stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One? Don’t miss a thing by signing up to my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.