This giveaway is now closed.
Thanks for entering. No more tickets are available. If you have missed out, you can purchase them via the website or at the door. Congratulations to all that received tickets. I hope you have a wonderful time with the family, and why not stop by the Mamee stall.
Are you expecting a baby? Do you have a toddler? Would you like to win tickets to go to the Baby & Toddler Show in Sydney?
Why would you want to come to the baby and toddler show? Well here are some excellent reasons for coming:
- Seminars with experts : Angharad Candlin (Toddler Behaviour and Development Tips), Pinky McKay is an International Board certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC), and Amanda Thornton (Infant First Aid – Child Revive)
- Shop from 200+ hottest brands. Why not use your exclusive show discounts.
- Test drive prams on the pram trail track.
- Fun at the LEGO® DUPLO® Brick Pit, face painting, little tikes race track, and balloon animals
- Get a photo with Dora the Explorer, Tweety Bird, Play Along Sam at the Meet & Greet Station
- Make sure to visit the Children’s Panadol Green Room, great advice for mums to be and any questions you have about your little ones. You will go in the draw to win our mummy makeover which is worth $2,400.
There are many more things to list but these are some of the fab ones that I’m sure you would love to know about. Thanks to Mamee Australia ,(Mamee has been making healthy snacks for Australian school kids for over 20 years – now these snacks are available for toddlers! Great taste, no nasties and all in handy resealable container.)
I am giving away 10 tickets to the baby and toddler show in Sydney. All you have to do is to leave a blog comment on why you would like to go. The first 10 people that send through a great comment will be off to the show. Good luck!
The Baby & Toddler Show – Sydney
Friday 11 – Sunday 13 October 2013
Sydney Exhibition Centre
Darling Harbour, Halls 1 & 2
If you miss out on the free tickets, early bird tickets are: $15 and at the door they are $20. Kids under 16 are free. If you do go, why not swing by the Mamee stand and say hello.