This post is in collaboration with NAN A2 Stage 3 Toddler Milk. The fab team at NAN sent Alexander some NAN A2 Stage 3 Toddler Milk to test out. Read on to find out how Alexander is enjoying it and more about the new toddler milk.
I’m sure I am not the only one that has a super active toddler. In fact my twins were (are) the same!
Toddlers are such busy little people. Constantly investigating, playing, learning, having fun, running, touching everything and anything, plus getting into mischief is all in a toddler’s job description.
Alexander playing soccer at 1 year and 7 months
The twins were jumping into the pool at the deep end, and of course Alexander wanted to do what his big sisters were doing. He is fearless and jumps off the edge of the pool with a big run up. I was in the water waiting to catch him as he cannot swim yet.
This week I’ve been giving Alexander NAN A2 Toddler Milk.
More About Nestlé NAN A2 Stage 3 Toddler Milk
• NAN A2 Stage 3 is a premium milk drink, designed for toddlers from 1 year of age. NAN A2 Stage 3 provides your child with a unique and complementary combination of high quality ingredients and important essential nutrients, such as iron and zinc, to support growth and development.
• Note: NAN A2 Toddler Milk is not a substitute for a varied diet, the toddler milk is an addition to make sure that your little one is getting all he/she needs in their diet.
DID YOU KNOW?
NAN A2 Stage 3 is a new product that launched in Australia in October 2018.
• NAN A2 Stage 3 contains a unique blend of whey and casein, where the A2 β-casein protein comes from milk of special cows, selected to exclusively contain the A2 β-casein protein. Proteins including A2 β-casein protein help support growth and development in young children.
• You can purchase NAN A2 Stage 3 from Coles in store or online, and it is also available at the Nestlé website.
• The RRP for Nestlé NAN A2 Stage 3 is $29/tin
When Alexander is fussy and not eating as much I wonder if he is getting the right nutrients he needs.
Growth spurts come at any time, so I top up with toddler milk to ensure Alexander has adequate vitamins & minerals to support growth and development.
I have already noticed that he must have had a growth spurt as he is now taller and able to reach for more things on the kitchen counter tops.
Having NAN A2 Toddler Milk is a great back up if you are worried your little one is not getting all the essentials they need. Kids seem to get distracted and focus more on play than eating or drinking. I find that Alexander is so involved when playing outdoors that any food or drink that I give him needs to be nutritionally high.
I am sure you have packed lunches to find that no one ate them due to being so busy playing…I know I have and it is rather frustrating that all the goodness ends up going yucky in the lunch box.
With the weather getting hotter, sometimes a cool milk drink is all that is needed in between meals.
I don’t know about you, but if my little boy is sick or teething he goes off food all together. During these times he favours milk. It doesn’t last long but for a few days he just likes to drink milk.
It is all taken with cuddles from mummy to make him feel better, while watching Disney Cars or the Minions Movies (these films are on constant repeat at our place!)
NAN A2 Stage 3 Toddler Milk is perfect for these moments as it has added vitamins and minerals to support growth and development.
What Does Alexander Think of NAN A2 Stage 3 Toddler Milk?
• He loves it, drinks it all and even asks for more!
• At first, mummy thought that he might take a while to adjust if it tasted different from his other milk. However, this never happened, and it was instant yummy milk from Alexander’s perspective.
• Alexander has been jumping, racing around, bouncing off the walls, and racing around more than usual.
A HUGE thank you to NAN for sending Alexander and I the new NAN A2 Stage 3 Toddler Milk.
If you are wanting a toddler milk that gives your little one extra vitamins & minerals they need, I’m sure you and your toddler/s will love NAN A2 Stage 3 Toddler Milk as much as we do.
Sign up for my newsletter
Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One. Don’t miss a thing by signing up for my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.
What do you think?