This giveaway has now ended. Thanks to all that entered and if you are planning on going to the Mega Creatures I hope you have a great day.
Would you love to take the kids to the Hunter Valley Gardens during the school holidays?
How about to a family pass to the Mega Creatures Night Safari in the Hunter Valley Gardens.
Mega Creatures Night Safari is being held from the 27th March – 25th April 2021
The Hunter Valley Gardens is only a two hour drive from Sydney, and is an ideal destination for the whole family to holiday during the school holidays. This year the all-new Mega Creatures Night Safari, with never-before-seen animatronic animals and displays is something you will not want to miss!
What Can You Do at Mega Creatures Night Safari?
- You don’t have to do the night safari and in fact can do the Mega Creatures Day session.
- There is a Trail app to download and this will allow you to see the Wooly Mammoth, flying Pterosaur, giant Brachiosaurus an loads more dinosaurs. “Download the Trail App to discover fun dinosaur facts and take part in photo challenges and quizzes during the day. At night, the Trail App guides you through an eerie landscape that will have you nervously wondering what is lurking around the next bend in the path or behind the tree.”
- Walking Dinosaur – this is new for 2021 and is only able to be seen from 10.30am to 2.30pm
- Dino Nursery – Display of all sorts of dinosaurs
- Mega Creatures – See the gigantic Spider-sauarus, frogs, cicada and other creatures
- Dragons – There are many dragons to see and one that is 6m long and has two heads!
- Night at the Hunter Valley Museum – Kids can dig for dinosaur fossils
- Ice Age Creatures – The Ice Age comes to life with a 3 metre Wooly Mammoth and two Saber-Toothed Tigers.
- Dinosaur Skelton’s – Get up close with a Velociraptor and Triceratops skeletons.
- Spider Cave – If you are brave you can have an adventure in the spider cave.
- Secret Dino Egg Hunt – One Dinosaur egg gets hidden each day and if you are the lucky person who finds it you will win a family pass to the Christmas Lights Spectacular.
- Food Stalls – After your walk around the gardens, take a break and have some food and a drink
- Rides – Tea Cup, Swing Chair, Carousel and Ferris Wheel. The rides are $5 each and height restrictions apply.
Over the Easter period, the Easter bunny will also be making an appearance between 10am – 2pm, 2nd- 5th April and each child will receive an Easter chocolate gift.
The Night Safari is more thrilling and eerie than any previous exhibition. After the sun goes down, the pre-historic beasts come to life through special effect lighting, sound effects and movement. The lighting and night-time calls of the dinosaurs will have you jumping out of your skin!
This year there’s also dragons, an erupting 3-metre-high volcano that lights up the night and for all the arachnophobes, there’s a walk-through spider tunnel to test your nerves. There will also be a walking dinosaur roaring and roaming the grounds from 6:30pm – 9:30pm.
For those visiting during the day, there are over 20 new additions including an Archaeological dinosaur fossil dig to search for lost dinosaur bones and a secret dinosaur egg hunt, with a new egg hidden each day within the Gardens. The walking dinosaur will also make an appearance between 10.30am – 2.30pm.
What Can You Win?
One family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to Hunter Valley Gardens Mega Creatures or Mega Creatures Night Safari events. The pass is worth $99.00, talk about a great saving to make your holidays even cheaper! The prize is an
e-ticket, so make sure that your email address is valid so if you are the lucky winner you will not miss out on the prize.
How to Enter the Giveaway
Simply fill out the rafflecopter form and answer the following question as a blog comment on this post.
Q. Why would your children love to go to the Mega Creatures Night Safari?
To comment to answer the above go to the bottom of the post where it says, WHAT DO YOU THINK? Then enter your comment on this post.
Note: If I don’t hear from you within 24 hours of letting you know you have won, I will need to redraw the winner.
Make sure to check your emails, you never know right! By filling out your details you agree to be emailed news about the blog and sent our newsletter.
Don’t worry you will never be spammed. I value your details and only send emails with news that will interest my readers.
When Does the Giveaway End?
Midnight Saturday the 3rd of April.
“The displays are a wonderland for families. Kids can spend hours exploring hidden treasures, getting close to the gigantic pre-historic beasts, and exploring our expansive gardens. The displays take the pressure off parents’ hands and provides endless excitement for curious little minds.”Kim Jacobs, Marketing and Communications Manager at Hunter Valley Gardens
Sign up for my newsletter
Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One. Don’t miss a thing by signing up for my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.