Note: This giveaway is over and the winner has been emailed
The lovely people at CleanHQ sent me a bundle of goodies to test out and the good thing is that these goodies will help me to keep the house tidy. Also, these products are fun to use and really work, which makes cleaning quick and easy.
I am not a fan of cleaning and anything that can make it easier and faster is a good purchase in my book.
I used the Soap Daddy to have some soap ready for cleaning dishes ready to go on the sink, I had fun cleaning with the Scrub Daddy and it really put a shine on my saucepan. The Minky M Cloth Glass & Window made my mirror super shiny, the Damp Duster removed dust from my wooden blinds and the Minky M Cloth General Purpose helped rid dust off the Sodastream.
I am sure you will love the products as much as I do. If you are busting to give these goodies a go, I have a giveaway for 1 lucky reader. The prize pack is valued at $112.
Reader Discount Code : CleanHQVIP
Which gives a generous 20% off all purchases over $50 at www.cleanhq.com.au
Learn More About the new Scrub Daddy Products:
- Damp Duster in bright, smiley yellow is the biggest innovation in dusting since the vacuum cleaner. He collects and traps dust in one quick wipe, then rinses clean under a tap to use time and again.
- The Soap Daddy dual-action soap dispenser reduces time spent at your sink fiddling around with detergent bottles. Fill him with your favourite liquid, press his top to apply soap directly onto your sponge or hands – pick him up and squeeze him to squirt more from the bottom.
- The original Scrub Daddy super-sponge is now available in a limited edition, Mrs. Hinch approved, pale grey to blend into the most stylish kitchens.
- Daddy Caddy stylishly stores your Scrub Daddy or Mommy within arm’s reach, attached by suction cups inside your sink, discretely storing your scrubbers while they drip dry.
Minky Cleaning Pads
Mrs. Hinch’s absolute favourite, made from powerful, high-density microfibre with non-scratch technology, treated with long-lasting, anti-bacterial protection to prevent the growth of bacteria between uses; whilst retaining the smell of your favourite cleaning fragrances for longer.
- Minky Anti-Bacterial Kitchen Cleaning Pad is dual-sided for effectively cleaning kitchen surfaces. The non-scratch zig-zags remove stubborn grease and grime and the extra-long fibres clean hard-to-reach areas. The ribbed microfibre backing of long, high-density fibres is ideal for polishing away kitchen residues – it buffs and shines stainless steel, chrome and hobs to a sparkling clean finish.
- Minky Anti-Bacterial Bathroom Cleaning Pad is dual-sided for powerful & effective cleaning in the bathroom. Great for cleaning baths, showers, tiles and sinks. Buffs and shines stainless steel, chrome and mirrors.
- Minky Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad is dual-sided for effective powerful scrubbing, making light work of all cleaning and washing-up tasks in all the other rooms and spaces in and around your house.
- Minky Anti-Bacterial Pet Pad is great for cleaning up after mucky pets, such as wiping down marks on doors, skirting boards and using the microfibre side for smears on glass – safe for pets with no need for chemicals! The scrubbing side is ideal for removing stubborn marks such as mud, slobber and dried-up food on pet bowls.
Minky M Cloths
Each cloth is made from millions of tightly woven high-density microfibres – 700,000 fibres per square centimetre – seven times more than a standard microfibre cloth. They can be used with or without cleaning chemicals due to the high-performance cleaning power of the microfibres, saving both time and money without compromising results.
- Minky M Cloth Bathroom is specially constructed for tackling your biggest bathroom challenges – one side removes limescale while the other simply wipe it away, then shines your tapware. Soft yet strong and performs brilliantly well with anti-bacterial cleaning power, staying fresher for longer – simply wash and re-use.
- Minky M Cloth Glass & Window quickly remove dirt and grease from windows, mirrors, mobile phones, laptop screens and other glass surfaces. Its generous size makes light work of large surface areas, leaving a crystal clear finish every time. Ideal for smear and lint-free cleaning for a crystal-clear finish, even without window spray, although that can be added for extra sparkle. Mrs. Hinch loves hers so much she’s named it Kermit. Totally understand the name Kermit, the cloth is very green.
- Minky M Cloth General Purpose has millions of tightly-knit, high-density microfibres, which quickly remove dust, dirt, grease and grime throughout the home. Its extra thickness gives greater cleaning powder and absorption capacity, making it ideal for all types of surfaces.
- Minky M Cloth Hi-Tech Duster’s millions of high-density microfibres quickly remove dust and dirt throughout the home. Its super-soft, extra-length microfibres attract and trap even the smallest dust particles, leaving surfaces sparkling clean every time.
How to Enter the Giveaway
Simply fill in the rafflecopter form below and answer the following question as a blog comment on this post. To comment to answer the below question go to the bottom of the post where it says, WHAT DO YOU THINK? Then enter your comment on this post.
Q. Why would you love to win the CleanHQ bundle? Let me know how this will help you out.
Note: If I don’t hear from you within 24 hours of letting you know you have won, I will need to redraw the winner.
Make sure to check your emails, you never know right! By filling out your details you agree to be emailed news about the blog and sent our newsletter.
Don’t worry you will never be spammed. I value your details and only send emails with news that will interest my readers.
When Does The Giveaway End?
Midnight 6th of July 2022
Who Can Enter?
Australian residents only
Sign up for my newsletter
Don’t miss a thing by signing up for my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening. Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One.
This post has affiliate links