Have you been to The Hunter Valley Gardens?
The family and I went for The Christmas Lights Spectacular last year. It was a wonderful night out.
Fun days out will be on soon but not with Christmas Lights… this time it will be for Snow Time in the Garden.
Snow Time in the Garden is just perfect for school holidays and is on for three weeks. This will really keep your little ones busy and happy.
Not only will your kids be delighted to go to this magical snow filled wonderland….you will be very happy if you don’t have to pay for tickets.
I’m giving away 1 family pass to Snow Time in the Garden. Valued at $102.00
Snow Time in the Garden is on over 3 huge weeks from 10.00am – 7.00pm weekdays and 10.00am – 9.00pm weekends, including the July school holidays!
24th June – 16th July 2017
What can you do at Snow Time in the Garden?
I am sure it will not surprise you that there will be plenty to do. Kids and adults will have a blast.
Below are some things that are fun to do at Snow Time in the Garden at The Hunter Valley Gardens:
- Ice Skating
- Snow Time Play Zone – You can build a snowman (yep a chance to sing “Do you want to build a snowman?”) This year there are two dedicated areas for snow fun.
- Ice Toboggan – You can go up as many times as you like. It is a 40 metre slide so going down will definatley be fun.
- Carosel, Ferris Wheel and Swing Chair – These are all new rides and you need to pay extra for these rides.
- Face painting – Open from 10:00 am to 4:00pm daily. So make sure to not miss out. If your kids are like mine they love getting their faces painted.
- HVG Super Slide – The girls loved this last year and it was one of their favourite rides. You need to pay for this ride and there are height restrictions as well. Check the conditions to make sure your kids can go on it.
- Snow Ball Challenge – See if you can make the best snow balls and take on friends and family.
- Arcade Alley – Unlimted play that includes Hoop Extreme, Air Hockey, Snow Bike Racing and much more.
- Live Ice Sculpting – See Kenji Ogawa, a master, in action every Saturday and Sunday. 11.00am & 2.00pm weekends
- Inflatables – Kids can race each other and just jump around and go crazy in the Inflatable World. There are 3 jumping castles for toddlers and 3 more for older kids.
You can purchase an unlimited rides wristband for just $15. This might be a good idea, as it means that you don’t have to worry about the rides and how much they cost. The kids will have the pre-paid wrist band can go on any ride.
How to Enter
Fill in the Rafflecopter form and answer this question as a blog comment. You need to go down to the bottom of the post and comment in the box called, “WHAT DO YOU THINK?”
Q. Why would you love to take the family to Snow Time in the Garden?
Make sure you enter with an email address that you check regularly as this is my way to contact you if you win.
NO COMMENT NO ENTRY.
Note: If I don’t hear from you within 24 hours of letting you know you have won, I will need to redraw the winner. So make sure to check your emails, you never know right!
By filling out your details you agree to be emailed news about the blog and sent our newsletter. Don’t worry you will never be spammed. I value your details and only send out emails out with news that will interest my readers.
Who can Enter?
Australian Residents Only. As this is an event at The Hunter Valley the commute might be difficult if you did not live in Australia already.
When does the Giveaway End?
Midnight 26th of June 2017.
As this giveaway is for use in the school holidays this gives you ample time to take advantage of the free ticket, time to post it to you and for you and the family to organise the trip.
Good Luck Everyone.
Sign up to my newsletter
Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One? Don’t miss a thing by signing up to my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.