As you know I love some yummy food and tasty treats, and nothing beats quality produce made into yummy products by Vicki Millington of Figs and Honey Catering and Events.
With the festive season approaching it is always nice to have something yummy to whip out for entertaining or just for a quick decadent snack with your special someone, or just for you!
Figs and Honey Catering and Events are giving one lucky reader a hamper to help with the lead up to Christmas. Yes, 1 lucky reader has the chance to win… so read on to find out more!
About Figs and Honey
Figs and Honey Catering and Events is a home based catering business that uses quality produce and all products are made from scratch. No artificial flavours, colours or additives., completely natural and organic products. Vicki even has much of the fresh produce growing from her own garden and has chickens that give her fresh eggs to go into her tasty creations.
The business is the brainchild of Vicki Millington who believes in the natural food philosophy. Millington has seen how additives in food makes her children act differently and as soon as she went with baking things from scratch and eating what was locally available in the garden and seasonally she noticed a big difference. They were happier, the kids were not all over the place and even herself and the husband noticed that they had clearer skin and felt better overall.
Figs and Honey is a family orientated business, even her eight-year-old, Lily helps and makes her own brownies. Cooking and catering must be in the blood of this family.
Vicki has been involved in the food industry for years and has previously worked as a barista in Mosman and also owned and run a café in the Southern Highlands.
Figs & Honey Catering and Events is located in the Southern Highlands and are happy to cater your next event. Grazing Platters, Hampers and High Teas are all available. Figs and Honey Catering and Events can cater for up to 60 people so don’t worry about large groups.
The types of products that Figs and Honey make are:
- All dips
- Oat wafers
- Chocolate dipped oranges
- Jams and curds (strawberry jam and lemon curd)
- If you have a dietary concern or allergy just let Vicki know and she can accommodate.
Figs and Honey Catering and Events offer the following:
- Hampers – Perfect for a gift for that special someone or just to test out the great products that Figs and Honey create. Everything made by Figs and Honey, nothing store bought or mass produced all handmade to our recipes. (Let them know if you have a special dietary requirement)
- Grazing Platters – Pretty platters that just make you want to dig in and sample the tasty creations. The fresh platters are so abundant and you are never left wanting more. This is great for a party or maybe just small group over a glass of wine.
- High Teas – Want a fancy and classic high tea? Then Figs and Honey have you covered. You will be treated like a queen/king and leave feeling relaxed and pampered. Find out more on the Figs and Honey website.
I am always looking for great products are made locally and are made from quality ingredients. It also means that when you buy your hamper Figs and Honey can post it to you as soon as they make it and you have helped the local economy to boot.
What Can You Win?
1 reader can win a Figs and Honey Hamper, valued at $79.00.
The Hamper will consist of:
- 3 x vanilla cookies, 3 x gingerbread cookies, and 3 x chocolate cookies all made from scratch.
- 1 x 240ml jar of slow roasted capsicum soaking in garlic spices and oil.
- 1 x 240ml jar slow roasted tomatoes in garlic, spices and oil both local grown produce.
- 1 x 240ml of homemade tomato and onion chutney with local produce.
- 1 x 240ml vegetable or meat rub, sea salt with secret blend of garlic and home grown and dried herbs and spices.
- 1 x 240ml jar dark caramel cinnamon brittle with roasted almond.
How Can You Win the Hamper?
Just fill in the Rafflecopter form and answer this question in a blog comment to this post.
“Why is eating quality produce with no additives important to you?”
No comment no entry, so make sure to leave one to be in the running for this amazing prize.
By filling out your details you agree to be emailed news about the blog and sent our new newsletter.
Who Can Enter?
Australian Residents Only.
When does the giveaway end?
Midnight Sunday 4th of December 2016.
Good luck and I hope you love the products as much as I do.
I do love giving people something different for gifts, and not just from the big shops that I frequent all the time. It is nice to have something fresh created just for you. Oh, and if you have an idea for anything and wish it to be created I’m sure Figs and Honey could help with this as well.
Thank you: A big thank you goes out to Vicki Millington from Figs and Honey Catering and Events for giving one of my readers a lovely hamper to try.