Would you like to win a fabulous day out for the family? Do you love horses and the great outdoors? My kids love horses and animals, they love getting involved and learning new things. What about your kids?
The Equine Lifestyle Festival is on at the Hawkesbury Showground from the 13th – 15th of November. The Festival has many great events and things to keep adults and children entertained. See below for a full breakdown of what you can do at the festival.
Events at the Equine Lifestyle Festival
- Showjumping at the West Wing
- High intensity sports of Campdrafting and Mounted Games, plus the beautiful discipline of Arabian Showing (these are all located in the East Wing)
- Dressage competitions. Highlights include: Dressage from preliminary to Grand Prix, Grand Prix Freestyle on Saturday afternoon and Prix St George Challenge on Sunday morning (these are all located in the Dressage Arenas)
- Visit Farmer Dave and see the canine action of Peanut and the Mutley crew. You will see dog races, daily performances from Farmer Dave, Canine sports, Scent sports, DockDogs, Trieball and Extreme Dog High Jump. (these are all located in the Dog hub and Village)
- Horse Assessment Zone, Only available to Festival Competitors – Facilitated by the Australian Racing and Equine Academy. The ELF (Equine Lifestyle Festival) Horse Assessment Zone provides a great opportunity to learn about nutrition, soundness and saddle fit for your horse. Drop in on the day and book a time to have your horse assessed.
- HorseWyse Kids Canter Club. This is going to be the spot your kids will love! It is fab for little kids, tweens and teens. There is a range of FREE interactive equestrian activities for your young horse lovers from ages 3 to 16 years. Highlights include: Horse Crazy Kids Carnival that features the Mitavite Super Heroes daily at 1.30pm, Guest appearances from ELF’s top competitors and Appearances from Palomine and Blondie.
- Watch pint sized ponies compete for the triple crown. Highlights include: Miniature horse and pony show jumping, American miniature horse association halter classes, and miniature horse and pony trail courses. (These are all located in the Miniworld and Mini Ring)
- ELF (Equine Lifestyle Festival) Extravaganza – Part of Saturday entry to the festival is the ELF Saturday night Extravaganza. Make sure to stick around for a fun filled evening of music, dressage and showjumpers. Plus much more!
- Family Fun and Farm – This is right next to the Regional Food and Wine Village. The family fun area has entertaining activities from monster rides to pony rides. You will find something for everyone.
- Regional Food and Wine Village – Next to the Family Fun and Farm Precinct. The food and wine village showcases Hawkesbury Regions best produce. You will see organic meats, jams, honey and other gourmet delights. Highlights include: The Weber Flavour Experience – Daily cooking demonstrations and tasting opportunities. Find out who is going to be exhibiting
- Heats Arena – This arena is located in a tree lined corner so hopefully everyone will be able to get some nice shade. You will be able to see some great competition here. Highlights include: ELF heavy Horse Championships on Friday morning, Arabian Horse Breeders Alliance of Australasia Ultimate Arabian Challenge on Friday afternoon and Horseball heats on Saturday leading into the final on Sunday afternoon.
- The Saloon and Picnic Lawn – Relax at the Saloon and on the picnic lawn. It is located near the Tucker Town Cafe and you have ample shady trees that will give you some shade and comfort. Local musicians will be playing tunes to help you chill out and have some rest after a big day.
- Ranch Sorting Pens – This area is located on the northern tip of the East Ring. It features the new and exciting sport of Ranch Sorting. Highlights include: All levels, Number 8 Handicap and Number 2 Beginner classes.
So as you can see, there is a lot to do and see. You will not be bored and the day will packed full of fun and wonderful adventures.
What Can You Win?
1 Family Day ticket. This is for 2 adults and 2 kids. A family ticket is worth $60 and you could win one. What a saving that would be.
If you are the lucky reader to win, I will send you a code so that you can get your family ticket. So no need to post, once you win you can have your ticket right away.
All you need to do is to fill out the Rafflecopter form below and answer the question below as a blog comment on this post and you are in the running to win 1 Family Ticket to the Equine Lifestyle Festival.
The question you need to answer is: “Why would you love to win the family pass to The Equine Lifestyle Festival?”
No comment no entry, so make sure to leave one to be in the running for this amazing prize.
NOTE: If you are the lucky winner, you have 72 hours to respond to the email notifying you of your win. If I don’t hear from you I will redraw the winner.
When does the giveaway end?
The giveaway ends midnight 3rd of November 2015.
Hubby, the kids and I are going to The Equine Lifestyle Festival and the twins cannot wait to see the horses, experience the action and just have some fun. They are counting down the days to this fun family day out and I’m sure your little ones will be as excited as my girls.
Good luck everyone and cannot wait to see the fabulous entries to this great giveaway.
Thanks to The Equine Lifestyle Festival for giving away the family pass and allowing us to also go along and participate in the fun filled day.
If you wish to go to the Equine Lifestyle Festival and don’t win the family pass that I’m giving away you can purchase tickets online or at the gate of the festival. It is a little cheaper to purchase online so that is a good saving ahead of the festival.
Just to give you an idea a family ticket online costs you $52 but at the gate it will cost you $60. Click here to find out more for various types of tickets.