School holidays are now over.
Kids are back at school. Babies might be at care. Hubby, you, and others are back at work. If you are not in a paid job you are still doing a full-time gig (Yes Motherhood is a full-time job that has no breaks).
The world has returned to normal.
Everyone is back in the daily grind. Doing everything that needs to be done.
However, if you are mum and the primary caregiver, you have not stopped. You have kept on going. You have created fun, activities, sorted out fights and arguments and so much more.
Being a mother means that you are still working in a full-time job but you don’t have a break, holiday or get paid.
If it was up to me there would be more hugs, thanks, gifts and of course time out.
Mums really don’t get enough thanks or praise.
To all the mums out there. You are doing an awesome job. You keep everyone safe, well, and looked after, while looking after the house and everything in-between. Well done!
So how do you encourage this?
- If you see a mum tell her what a good job she is doing.
- If your partner is not feeling good about something give her a hug. Hugs helps everyone feel better.
- Purchase flowers just because. They cheer everyone up.
- Bring home takeaway to give her a night off from cooking. Or you can cook her a meal and make sure to clean up after as well. You don’t want to have her come back to a messy kitchen. You can get some inspiration from the recipes on the Minchinbury website.
- Why not book a babysitter and take your much-loved partner out to dinner or a romantic escape?
- Give her a nice present of Minchinbury A nice drink watching while your love watches her favourite show or shares a drink with mates.
- Oh, and make sure to mind the kids or take them to the park so that your wife/partner can truly relax.
- Get tips from Minchinbury on food matching. You can make some delicious food that complement their tasty wines. See the below video to find out how to make a CHICKEN, FETA AND ALMOND SALAD WITH RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE that goes well with the Blush Minchinbury Wine.
Minchinbury Blush Food matching with Glenn Flood
Mums I have a little giveaway for you.
3 Readers can win the following:
Minchinbury Moscato NV
Sweet and Soft
Luscious and indulgent! Mouth-filling sweetness with delicate rich orange peel characters on the palate.
Best with Mature crumbly or blue cheese
Minchinbury Crisp Classic Brut
Crisp, Bright & Dry
A youthful wine with crisp green apple notes, a hint of lime on the nose and a light biscuit flavour on the palate.
Best with Smoked salmon and caviar
Minchinbury Blush Rosé Cuvée
Vibrant & Clean
Lovely orchid pink hues in this wine with subtle berry notes that are lifted by hints of citrus and green apple.
Best with Chocolate!
How to Enter?
Make sure to fill out the Rafflecopter form and answer this question as a blog comment to this post.
“Why would you love to win this fabulous 3 pack from Minchinbury?”
REMEMBER NO BLOG COMMENT NO ENTRY, SO MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A COMMENT.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER, YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO RESPOND TO THE EMAIL NOTIFYING YOU OF YOUR WIN. IF I DON’T HEAR FROM YOU I WILL REDRAW THE WINNER.
When does the Giveaway End?
Midnight 9th of May 2017. This will hopefully allow enough time for your prize to arrive for Mother’s Day.
Who can Enter?
Australian Residents Only
Good luck and I hope this prize will put a smile on your face.
I love getting gifts in the mail, and something just for you is even better.
Disclaimer: The lovely team at Minchinbury sent me a pack of three wines to try. I loved them so much I had to share with my readers. As a mum, I know how hard it is to get time to put your feet up with a nice drink and just relax. I hope this will encourage more time for you.