I only recently purchased some MooGoo products for me and one for the kids. I have heard that the natural ingredients that MooGoo use is amazing, so have been meaning to test them out.
I’ve been testing out Protein Shot leave-in conditioner for my hair and the kids are trying out Blemish Cleansing Cream
DID YOU KNOW THAT MOOGOO IS GOING PLASTIC FREE THIS JULY
Customers of MooGoo can visit the MooGoo HQ at Burleigh Heads between the hours of 9-4 Monday to Friday for refills on a number of products listed below, and prizes are up for grabs, including a $2000 holiday in Byron Bay.
Products that MooGoo are refilling
• Milk Shampoo
• Cream Conditioner
• Milk Wash
• Bubbly Wash (Bubble Bath)
• MooGoo Moisturiser (Skin Milk Udder Cream)
• MooGoo Moisturiser (Full Cream Moisturiser)
DO YOU HAVE A PET?
MooGoo is also offering refills of Dr Zoo Natural Calming Shampoo as well.
“Usually MooGoo has Refill Event once a month and so far, we as saved 2935 plastic bottles – that’s 147 kg of plastic that has been reused!” says MooGoo founder and CEO Craig Jones.
How Green is MooGoo?
- Most of our creams are made in Queensland’s first carbon-neutral facility that uses solar power and recycles its own water. Our packing boxes and brochures are made from recycled materials and are completely recyclable. We use non-laminated boxes for our packaging so they can be recycled too.
- Our bottles and tubes are recyclable – personal care products aren’t suited to recycled plastic but ours can be recycled.
- We do not offer refill pouches of our products as they are not easily recycled, therefore defeating the purpose of offering them.
- Instead of bubble wrap or those annoying Styrofoam balls, we reuse old cardboard that is put through a special shredding machine to safely pack our shop and customer orders.
- We use glucose and coconut-based ingredients in our wash products because they break down into their natural components in the water system (silicone does not).
- Ingredients we don’t use because they are bad for the environment to include SLS, silicones, Parabens, Palm Oil, and so many more your eyes would glaze over.
- Our warehouse and head office building is completely solar-powered.
- We choose natural oils that only come from sustainable farms.
- We are made in locally Australia, reducing our carbon footprint. Did you know 70% of Australia’s personal care products arrive here on ships from overseas? Shop local!
Get your MooGoo products refilled at the HQ at 56 Dover Drive, Burleigh Heads, QLD.
Between the hours of 9-4, Monday to Friday throughout July.
All the customers that visit the headquarters for a refill go into the draw for an amazing Byron Bay Holiday worth $2000!
For the full product range, visit moogoo.com.au
Sign up for my newsletter
Stay current with all the things that are happening on Mummy to Twins Plus One. Don’t miss a thing by signing up for my newsletter. This newsletter will list all giveaways and fabulous things that are happening.