Welcome to the media page for the blog. Anything to do with the blog or Suzanne Robinson will be posted here.
- Suzanne has partnered with Kiddipedia.Kiddipedia is a parenting website that has great advice from experts and mums and dads. Each month Suzanne will be having a new article published on the Kiddpedia website. Make sure to pop on over and check out the great articles from Mummy to Twins as well as the other writers.Read the Q & A article about Suzanne and Mummy to Twins Plus One on Kiddipedia.
Suzanne’s articles on Kiddipedia:
- Suzanne was a guest blogger for the Spring 2017 edition of Caruso’s Natural Health Crusader Magazine.This magazine gets distributed nationally to over 100,00 people. You can pick up the latest edition at your local chemist. The newsletter is also added to orders from Caruso’s website.
- Suzanne Robinson from Mummy To Twins Plus One was a guest interviewee on Channel Nine’s Today Extra TV to discuss bonding with your newborn, and to support Jen Hamilton who has just launched an app to help called WOTbaby.
- Suzanne also wrote an article about her thoughts of bonding with her babies and the issues that could make it more difficult.
- Smooth FM also interviewed Suzanne in regards to mums who struggle or have issues boding with their baby/babies.
- Carla Caruso interviewed Suzanne Robinson for the South Australia Multiple Birth Association.
- Lullaby Nanny Share showcased Suzanne and Mummy to Twins on their website.